10 July 2012

7th of June in the afternoon, Pefkos, Rhodes

My Birthday

I'm 53 years old today and I may choose what we do for the rest of the day. Genie has given me a beautifully set moonstone which I can wear on the same necklace I usually have on for my lapis lazuli. Fab!

There's a snack bar near the beach serving, amongst other tasty dishes, the best kebabs ever. We'll have lunch here. I don't often eat pork but the Gyros proves to be irresistible. With lashings of Mythos beer. We will certainly be returning here.

I'm happy just to be wandering around, paddling in the sea, and topping up with Mythos from time to time. Genie enjoys swimming in the sea, and I enjoy watching her. A happy day.

Sunset at the main beach, Pefkos

In the evening I made this short film of the sunset at the main beach.



Philosophia Beach Restaurant

The perfect end to the perfect day. Supper at the Philosophia beach restaurant, which is a short climb up well-lit steps from the main beach, and offers excellent cuisine as well as a fantastic sea view. The people that run the Philosophia are a charming couple, and we are to return here time after time. We love fresh seafood!


"Philosophia" means lover of wisdom, and not lover of Mythos beer, by the way.


Related Posts

First Morning at Stella Hotel, Pefkos
Car Hire in Pefkos
Pefkos Beaches

No comments:

Post a Comment