28 February 2013

Torre Archirafi (II)

L'Ancora Restaurant

L'Ancora restaurant is one of the seafood restaurants in Torre Archirafi that I mentioned in the previous post. It's a friendly, family-run affair with two kitchens, one of which is strictly Pizza. We sometimes like to get a pizza takeaway in the evening and to eat it on the balcony of our apartment, watching the bats. My favourite is their Americano pizza, which is basically the pizza of your choice topped with chips (French fries)!


Fresh fish on display at L'Ancora restaurant.

One evening in June 2005 I was allowed into the pizza kitchen in order to make this short video. I think it gives a good impression of the place and I love to hear the soundtrack again with all that lovely clipped Italian being spoken.

Related Posts

Torre Archirafi

No comments:

Post a Comment